Sunday, November 4, 2012

I remember

I remember falling at my neighbors house and having to get scars, I remember when my dog got hit by a car, I remember my first day of Kindergarten, I remember my first kiss (ha kidding Vl for life!!!!!! ;) ) I remember when Blockbuster was cool, I remember when the Usa wasn't a gazillion dollars in debt, I remember when cell phones were bricks, I remember the first Iphone, I remember when the Simpsons was funny, I remember when I had my Kindergarten teacher for 1st grade too and being the happiest kid evvvver, I remember when there was no stress in my life all I cared about was how much $$ my lemonade stand made.

10 comments:

  1. This has potential.

    I'm telling you Ben. If you spent a little more time, was a little more honest, cared a little more...you could go places.

    It's not too late.

    My favorite line: "all i cared about was how much $$ my lemonade stand made"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a lemonade stand. Were they fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when there was no stress in my life all I cared about was how much $$ my lemonade stand made.
    stolen, my good man, stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stealing what Mr. Fox stole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lemonade stand line was great. Stolen. Those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I remember when Blockbuster was cool"
    great line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth in this post is overwhelming......

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I remember when the Simpsons was funny" last time i checked it was still funny

    ReplyDelete