Friday, December 21, 2012

last post... why not

sitting at a funeral today and it got me thinking about life... Some person speaking started talking about how "he remembered all the times" he had with his Grandpa and not one of them were bad memories. Started to get me thinking about all the times i've had. All the memories that i've had.

those in particular would be the memories i've had with my dad, who's passed.

when I try to remember my dad hard to remember all the good memories i had.... just the bad one or the fights.. not saying the only think my dad and i did was argue but only thing my mind recalls. maybe one day I could remember the good ones.

but do i want my friends/families remembering me this way? no,  guess I need to alwasys make good memories... if that makes sense.


not sure if this blog post made any sense at all just something that I was feeling i needed to get off my chest.

so fair well to all my loyal blog readers

No comments:

Post a Comment