Monday, October 8, 2012

The Big bang.. The whole shibang

Lifes hard enough... Especially when you have people making fun of you through out it. Everyone thinks that they are strong enough to not be phased by what people say... But I think thats a bunch of bull lkajdflkdjkld.... If you know what I mean.

You wanna know the people that don't care what people think about them? Its the boys who take pictures of themselves in the mirror... With their shirts off. Like how much do you not have to care to do that? I thought I was strong.. But still not strong enough to take a picture of my self in the mirror... and be serious about it.

But in the end does it even matter? Because everything in the world equals death. Thats right, 2+2+= Death. Why  are girls so hard to talk to? Death. these are just some of few examples of what equals death.

But next time... You are thinking "Im to scared to take a picture of myself with my shirt off" (if you're a girl... shirt on. please.) Just think this.. "ill be dead in a matter of 100 years. So why not do it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment