Monday, September 24, 2012

Phobias on phobias on phobias on phobias

(I'm even scared of my title) My greatest fear in life is death, well not really. It is not living up to my full potential before I die. Don't want to look back at my life.. (on my death bed) and be mad because I didn't ask the girl of my dreams to the dance, or try out for the sport team I wanted to.

Sense we all have fears I think there may be one way/word to break them...................... "yolo" you should only use or say this word if you need to do something that scares you or a fear you have.. If you use it not in this context you are a fag, and should never be aloud to speak... ever.

Back to the fears part of this, I also spiders, snakes, and most importatantly of all the dark. #etcetcetc but don't wanna keep namin of random fears

No comments:

Post a Comment