Monday, September 24, 2012

Wrinkles, dimentia, and oatmeal

first off... Do old people like oatmeal? If they don't then my title makes no sense at all. If they do. its a good title. If you couldn't tell by my first sentecne.. this post is about old people. Why you may ask? Because I sat here and thought, how bad it would suck to get old. Your body slowly starts to shut down and well.. be worthless. This is why I hope I die young... Well reletativley young. If I hit my 70's i've lived to long and someone should smother me with a pillow.

But you always got to admire the people whose body may get old but stay young at heart. Those are the old people who I admire and want to be like. #Oldpeopleordeath

4 comments:

  1. can i be the one to smother you with the pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA oh man.. this is funny stuff, accept when you said you want to be before 70, i bet a lot of people would miss you ben...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahaha!!! look at this new iphone i got!!! FrEe IpHoNe FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    get it now now now now now now now now now now now now

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=cabcat0800000~~cpcmcat209400050001~~f953||4170706c65~~f1233||596573&list=y&nrp=15&sc=phoneOfficeSP&sp=-displaydate+skuid&usc=abcat0800000

    ReplyDelete